Hello! :) You've stepped into an AWESOME's paradise. Remember to tag and visit SingPei's blog @ SingPei! -ciao-
Sing Pei (: Diary Affiliates Tagboard Bloggie Clubs Gallery Credits

DropDeadPrincess (:
webmistress

DropDeadPrincess.
Simply call me Sing Pei. 14 years of age. Happily born the 9th day of July. Loves Korean guy named Ji-Ho. and color PINK. Addicted to C-Pop & K-Pop. Craves for pizzas, sushi!! and ice cream. Hates color red and Muffins, really ;). But loves cupcakes :D
Can speak 5 languages. Lazy to mention them all.

Please do not judge me,
Because you are always prettier/hotter (:


Want to Follow Me?
Facebook | Blogskins

Visits since 03/04/2010


Business Logo design
Hit Counter


Love me?
Follow SIMPLIE-LOVELY
I serve


Free Domain & Hosting



Wishlist
What a girl wants & what a girl needs!!...

A trip to Korea
Get flashy dolly eye lashes and dolly eye lens!
New school accecories laptop
A makeover
A long vacation in Japan (:
Trip to HK Disneyland & Ocean Park
A new wifi modem
New PINK Phone
A VIP stay at a 5 star hotel
To see SHE in person
My own ice cream parlor & sushi bar
become rich!!!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$
life happily ever after!!! LOL

Music
the melody



The Past
Recent Posts

August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
June 2011
November 2011
copyrighted by SingPei... welcome to my personal kawaii blog
December is here! :D
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 @ 7:28 PM

0 Gave Some Love

Wow~ I thought it was gonna take forever until December..

Nonsense right? :P Because time flies when your enjoying :)
Btw, I have straightened my hair! Weeepeeeee??

I can't make this a long post because I HAVE LIMITED TIME for using my laptop :(
y? mom..
I shall upload pictures on my next post :)

GOODBYE :)